Natural Latex Rubber Baby Bubble Shoes
These biodegradable baby shoes are made from natural latex rubber and there are no harmful chemical added because the process involved is 'cold cure'. Latex rubber comes from the rubber tree making it a sustainable resource.
Product Features and Facts
- These shoes are easy to wash. Just use mild detergent and lightly hand scrub, rinse and hang to dry (not in direct sun light).
- Made from 100% superior quality, biodegradable, natural latex rubber. Processed using a cold cure method, there is no harmful chemical added. This cold-cure process is not a dipping (hot cure) process.
During hot-cure process numerous chemicals have been added while for cold cure process no harmful chemicals have been added.
- It is an excellent replacement to all other types of shoe, especially plastic. Preserve and conserve our precious environment!
- Good Grip latex sole, bubble latex on the toe and underfoot, cotton lining and velcro fastening.
- Biodegradable means compostable. When this biodegradable product is left to nature, it composts or degrades. For plastic shoes, they would never degrade and it would stay at the ground forever (environmental hazard).
- Double layered construction enhances product durability, hand sealed. Purified air is sandwiched between these two layers.
Double layered construction means double protection.
- Special design and arrangement of air bubble enable good airflow and circulation.
- Soft Flexible and Comfortable. They act as a soft cushion. Your baby will be walking or crawling on hundreds of soft air bubbles. Compatable with reflexology concepts.
- Because these biodegradable shoes are made from natural latex rubber, during cold weather, it acts as an insulator and are water resistant too.
Last few available in Pink Size 4 12-15 months 13.3cm.
Prices shown are including VAT and delivery to UK mainland. You can also pay by cheque or Nochex.com.
Multi-purpose Water-proof Childrens Mat
Ideal as a nappy changing mat, to protect your carpet from high chair spills or art activities and to protect your baby's mattress. Ideal as a nappy changing mat, to protect your carpet from high chair spills or art activities. Even to protect your baby's mattress giving the added bonus of keeping your child warm with its insulating properties. These biodegradable mats are made from natural latex rubber and there is no harmful chemical added because the process involved is 'cold cure'. Latex rubber comes from the rubber tree making it a sustainable resource.
Biodegradable, Reuseable Bamboo Terry Nappies
We are delighted to offer a new innovative fabric which is organically grown and is a superior quality to the standard cotton terry. This new woven bamboo terry is a beautiful silky soft terry and when washed becomes a soft luxurious texture against babies skin
Bamboo reusable nappies are a highly biodegradeable and are grown without the use of pesticides.
Recycled Cardboard Toys and Chairs
- Naturally antibacterial. Tests show that even after 100 washes these properties still remain.
- Bamboo terry is made from environmentally friendly woven bamboo and has hardly any impact on the environment. Contrary to cotton it can thrive naturally without the use of pesticides.
- Bamboo surpasses cotton in moisture absorption. Its criss cross texture creates microscopic openings in the fibres that guarantee truly exceptional moisture absorption. Tests show that bamboo absorbs 60% more moisture than cotton.
- Highest quality East Asian bamboo.
- From Birth to Potty - these beautiful terry nappies improve with washing. Wash before first use to fully appreciate the super absorbancy.
- An additional booster pad is included with every nappy.
Play house, rocket, play pod, toy castle, dolls house and two sizes of chair. All made in the UK from recycled, recyclable cardboard.
An innovative concept in creative toys & furniture for children. A range of environmentally friendly, cost effective, sturdy, and practical designs made from recycled corrugated cardboard. From chairs to a toy fort, dolls house and play house, the beauty lies in their simplicity.
- A blank canvas for children to play, create & decorate using paint, collage, pens & crayons, limited only by imagination.
- Made in the UK from Recycled cardboard. Recyclable.
- Everything can be folded flat - an ideal storage solution.
- Use in the home, childcare setting or school to create a personal touch. Excellent for children's parties!
- All products comply with the appropriate BS safety testing.
- Supplied flat packed in protective outers for future storage. Instructions supplied.